- cyborgs have no armor
- robots with exoskelliton
- Special abilities unnecesary?
- Main screen on controller replaces smaller arrow pad screen, arrow pad has seperate buttons? No alt?
- Enemy weapons allow friendly fire, your weps don't
- charge moves to increase damage/change weapon (eg. grenades)
- in order to keep l thumb free during movement, and also aim, click lPad to continue movement
- Three views: Combat, Design, Espionage.
- All around mode?
Important sets of movesEdit
Because the below are obviousEdit
- Analog camera
- Analog move
- Trigger to shoot, ADS
And these are notEdit
- Evasion (sprint?, duck, roll, jump)
- Further attack (melee, pistol, grenade, execute, grab)
- Change weapon (close range/long range, type, pick up new weapon)
- Change view (build combat espionage)
- build (select/buy structure, plan it)
- friendly interact with enemies (talk, disguise, have their weapons)
- Denote (plant flags, or call for help)
Stats of location / matching enemiesEdit